FOR BOTH AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONAL RESULTS
Fit Power is a training method created by Dott. Matteo Tortello for Fit Passion Net. It's a very simple yet incredibly effective workout strategy to transform your body. It's great for people who want to obtain both aesthetic and functional results.
1) Shape the body
2) Increase strength and muscle tone
3) Improve flexibility and coordination
1) Losing weight in a specific area is impossible! Human body burns fat independently of exercise-targeted zone. The only way to shape your body is to add muscles in specific areas while burning fat.
2) A strong body is incredibly useful in our everyday life. It can helps you in so many situations! From carrying shopping bags to doing housework.
3) A strong and nice body is useless if not flexible and coordinated. To perform any movement both in sport and everyday life you definitely need flexibility and coordination.
Independently from your body type and sex you can modify your body shape with Fit Power.
This training method brings together some key features of Bodybuilding, High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), Functional Training and Aerobic. It's composed of two parts to be performed alternately without rest.
1) High resistance Isolation exercises which target one body segment at the time (free weight/machines). The guideline is to complete 10 sets of 6/8 repetitions at the maximum resistance/weight with a proper execution.
2) Full body aerobic exercises which involve both posterior and anterior muscle chains, maintain the heartbeat in the fat burning zone, strengthen the core and improve both flexibility and coordination.
The high intensity session (heavy weight/resistance) provides a substantial muscle growth with a great improvement in body shape. The result is an increased muscle size just where needed.
The aerobic session provides weight loss, stronger core, healthier cardiovascular system, better flexibility and coordination. The entire workout requires from 30 to 45 minutes and the weekly frequency depends on your goals (muscles to target).
It's an incredibly effective routine, but as it is an advanced training method, the presence of a certified Instructor who knows well "Fit Power" is highly recommended!
DO NOT FORGET TO TELL US ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE!
You can easily sign up for free and comment the post or, if you have somespecific request, just send us an email to email@example.com
Your opinion is really important to improve Fit Passion and help our Community to find the best way to stay fit!